Galato Coffee & Hostel in Chiang Mai
- 248/67 Sahasriphum Place
- Roof and Room Hostel
Has rooftop terrace and soft mattresses (!) as selling points. Private rooms are available.
- Jane's House
Has four private, hotel-style rooms, unlike the hostels in the area.
High-End Audio;Home Theater Design;Audio Equipment;HiFi Equipment13 m
Wedding Dresses;Bridesmain Dresses;Evenign Gowns;Cocktail Dresses;Prom Night Dresses22 m
- Panda Guest ELK Gueshouse
Used to be Jing-Jing, now Panda or ELK Guesthouse?!
- Amaka Cafe
Upmarket from the hostels in the area.
- Little Cook Cafe
Quaint and quirky little place, not cheap but full of interesting ideas.
Restaurant;Salad Bar32 m
Very nice garden setting. Almost all residents are Japanese
Restaurant;Japanese Cuisine40 m
- Hygge Hostel
New (as of early 2017) and well reviewed.
Traditional Thai Massage;Oil Massage;Foot Massage;Face Massage47 m
- 168 Chiangmai Guesthouse
Well-reviewed hostel and guesthouse in this up-and-coming hostel cluster.
Nearby Attractions and Points of Interest
- Wat Lok Moli (148.3m away)
- Wat Chiang Yuen (474.9m away)
- Wat Chiang Man (626.4m away)
- Mueang Chiang Mai District (726.7m away)
- Chang Phueak, Chiang Mai (776.7m away)
- Wat Ku Tao (800.7m away)
- Wat Phra Singh (938.9m away)
- Wat Chedi Luang (1125.6m away)
- Chiang Mai Rajabhat University (1194.9m away)
- Chiang Mai (1555.1m away)