Anoma Thai Massage in Chiang Mai
- Traditional Thai Massage;Oil Massage;Foot Massage;Face Massage;Massage
- 57/3 Ratchapakinai Rd.
Bike Rentals7 m
Laundry Services16 m
Restaurants;Thai Cuisine;Juices21 m
Car Rentals;Motorbike Rentals25 m
- Diva Guesthouse
Recommended, consistently well-reviewed guesthouse in a central location. Now with three branches.
- Same Same Guesthouse
Same same are all the reviews for this dump: Bad.
Laundry Services85 m
Hotels;Boutique Hotels87 m
Traditional Thai Massage;Oil Massage;Foot Massage;Face Massage93 m
Musical Instruments;Guitars;Musical Equipment97 m
Traditional Thai Massage;Oil Massage;Foot Massage;Face Massage115 m
- Top North Guest House UPDATE 2017
Old classic but definitely run down and in need of a major overhaul. Some rooms are good, most are unacceptable. Update 2017 The bad rooms have gotten worse, now they even save by not putting soap in rooms and neglect cleaning. The only highlight is the pool area. It's a bit better than sleeping on the street but that's about it.
Nearby Attractions and Points of Interest
- Wat Chedi Luang (558.3m away)
- Wat Buppharam, Chiang Mai (930.9m away)
- Mueang Chiang Mai District (962.1m away)
- Chiang Mai Night Bazaar (1090.4m away)
- Wat Chiang Man (1122.2m away)
- Wat Phra Singh (1125.2m away)
- Buak Hard Public Park (1202.3m away)
- Warorot Market (1276.2m away)
- Wat Chiang Yuen (1409.6m away)
- Chiang Mai (1526.4m away)