The Backpacker Since 2002 in Chiang Mai
- Backpacks;Flip Flops;Sunglasses;Hats
- Panoramic View
- Show Panoramic View
Restaurants;Thai Cuisine;Vegetarian Cuisine6 m
- Lanna Guest House
Bit controversial, check online reviews.
- Akha Ama Coffee
Ratchadamnoen Branch of this Coffee Chain
Coffee Shops;Cafes16 m
- Henry Restaurant
Read the Tripadvisor reviews first. They are hilarious. And mostly very bad.
Restaurants;Thai Cuisine;Kao Soy58 m
Traditional Thai Massage;Oil Massage;Foot Massage;Face Massage71 m
Traditional Thai Massage;Oil Massage;Foot Massage;Face Massage85 m
- HQ Paper Maker
Chiang Mai's original Sa Paper maker and exporter is 25 years old in 2015. For ten years it has been unter expert Japanese management. Check out their web site for inspiration.
Sa Paper;Mulberry Paper87 m
- Japanese Language School CMSJS
Better inquire if this school caters to non-Thai speakers.
Japanese Language Schools92 m
- Manon Sleep East Drink
Remember that the name is as above, not just "Manon". There is another place named Manon in Chiang Mai.
Looks like a private school teaching drawing and painting.
Art Schools114 m
Hotel;Boutique Hotel120 m
- Chiang Mai Mountain Biking & KayaksUPDATE 2017
Leading mountain biking company in Chiang Mai. Kayaks were recently added.
Mountain Biking;Kayaks129 m
Cafes;Bakeries;Ice Cream;Restaurants;Vegetarian Cuisine130 m
Traditional Thai Massage;Oil Massage;Foot Massage;Face Massage132 m
Rad Na Fried Noodles;Restaurants;Thai Cuisine137 m
Nearby Attractions and Points of Interest
- Wat Phra Singh (208.9m away)
- Mueang Chiang Mai District (245.4m away)
- Wat Chedi Luang (377.1m away)
- Buak Hard Public Park (813.3m away)
- Wat Chiang Man (858.2m away)
- Wat Lok Moli (870.6m away)
- Wat Chiang Yuen (1041m away)
- Wat Buppharam, Chiang Mai (1592m away)
- Wat Suan Dok (1628.9m away)
- Wat Ku Tao (1656.9m away)