Freedomuku in Chiang Mai
- Musical Instruments;Guitars
- Panoramic View
- Show Panoramic View
Tattoo Studios1 m
Guitar Repair;Band Practice Rooms;Rehearsal Rooms3 m
Postcards;Hats;Arts and Crafts;Carved Elephant Statues12 m
- Phra Sing Post Office
Very friendly and efficient service at a great location. It may be possible to get a P.O. Box here.
Post Offices12 m
Juices;Juice Bars;Mango Sticky Rice20 m
Traditional Thai Massage;Oil Massage;Foot Massage;Face Massage27 m
- Phra Singh Post Office
This is the most important post office in Chiang Mai old town. People used to have P.O. boxes here and some still do. The service is very efficient and friendly. The office is open from 8:30-16:30 on weekdays and from 9:00-12:00 on Saturdays. It's closed on Sunday.
Post Offices29 m
Cafes;Juices;Mango Sweets;Smoothies35 m
Latex Products35 m
Dental Clinics44 m
- Cafe de Siam
Many bad reviews, read them first!?
Restaurants;Thai Cuisine51 m
Dental Clinics58 m
Aerial Video;Aerial Photography66 m
- Mormon Temple Church of Jesus Christ of Later-day Saints
Large, pleasant, peaceful grounds. More quiet and peaceful than most Buddhist temples in Chiang Mai.
Places of Worship73 m
- Namton Boutique Hotel and Restaurants
Just recently this was a nursing school. Chiang Mai is changing fast.
- Oasis Spa
Long established very popular spa.
Spas;Traditional Thai Massage;Oil Massage;Foot Massage;Face Massage86 m
Restaurants;Thai Cuisine;Fried Rice;Thai Food to Order;All Day Breakfast89 m
- Chiang Mai Mountain Biking & KayaksUPDATE 2017
Leading mountain biking company in Chiang Mai. Kayaks were recently added.
Mountain Biking;Kayaks93 m
Cafes;Bakeries;Ice Cream;Restaurants;Vegetarian Cuisine94 m
Nearby Attractions and Points of Interest
- Wat Phra Singh (265m away)
- Wat Chedi Luang (428.8m away)
- Mueang Chiang Mai District (464.2m away)
- Buak Hard Public Park (594.7m away)
- Wat Chiang Man (1065.9m away)
- Wat Lok Moli (1071.4m away)
- Wat Chiang Yuen (1259.5m away)
- Wat Suan Dok (1550.8m away)
- Wat Buppharam, Chiang Mai (1686m away)
- Chang Phueak, Chiang Mai (1852.7m away)