Makka Chiang Mai in Chiang Mai
- Hotels;Boutique Hotels
- 18 Soi 8, Phrapokklao Rd., Phra Singh subdistrict, Chiang Mai 50200, Thailand
Quiet hotel at a central location. Pretty new, so staff may not always be up to par (yet).
- Panoramic View
- Show Panoramic View
Ring Design;Jewelry Design;Custom Jewelry40 m
- Green Oasis Guesthouse
Probably not a good choice. There are so many other options. Be sure to check Tripadvisor before checking in.
- The Grandma's Homestay
Opened in early 2015, the owners really make an effort to please the guests in their quiet and leafy villa decorated with historical artifacts and furniture.
Hair cuts for a hundred, fortune telling with "gypsy cards " 49 Baht.
Hair Dressers;Fortune Tellers42 m
Travel Agencies79 m
Custom Tailors79 m
Guesthouses;Laundry Services79 m
Travel Agencies;Mahout Training82 m
Arts & Crafts;Postcards83 m
Travel Agencies;Trekking Agency84 m
Custom Tailors89 m
- Thai Orchid Cookery School
Chiang Mai's number one activity according to TripAdvisor with a nearly perfect review score. Congrats.
Cookery Schools90 m
- Early Bird Bed & Breakfast
Consistently rave reviews: Good location and friendly staff make this a good choice and great value.
Hotels;Guesthouses;Bed and Breakfast110 m
Restaurants;Thai Cuisine127 m
- Girasole by La Gondola
Good Italian food at low prices. Good for people watching on walking-street days.
Restaurant;Italian Cuisine;Pizzerias;Pizza128 m
Nearby Attractions and Points of Interest
- Wat Chedi Luang (345.2m away)
- Mueang Chiang Mai District (682.5m away)
- Wat Chiang Man (805.5m away)
- Wat Phra Singh (919.1m away)
- Wat Buppharam, Chiang Mai (920.8m away)
- Wat Chiang Yuen (1091.7m away)
- Chiang Mai Night Bazaar (1166m away)
- Buak Hard Public Park (1199.9m away)
- Warorot Market (1226m away)
- Wat Lok Moli (1299.9m away)