Ping Nakara Hotel in Chiang Mai
- 053-252 999
- 135/9 Charoenprathet Road., Changklan, Chiang Mai 50100
- Panoramic View
- Show Panoramic View
- 9 w Boutique Studio
A bit out of the way, but still reasonable walking distance to the Night Bazaar. Every room has a music genre theme.
- Doi Ping Mansion
Apartments for long-term rental with a nice view.
Dental Clinics;Dentists1212 m
- W Hotel
Could be W Hotel or M Hotel, but Hotel M is elsewhere.
- Lai-Thai Guesthouse
Read the Tripadvisor reviews. A typical place that had its heyday in the 1990's and is now run down with no money for upgrades and repairs as there are so many other accommodation options in Chiang Mai. The location is quite good but bad management and jaded staff should probably have you look at alternatives. Positive remnants from the nineties are the teak decorations and the pool that today would be almost uaffordable.
- D. K. Book House, Duang Kamol Books ดวงดมล
What was once the largest and most important book store in Chiang Mai does not have any English language books anymore and looks underused and devoid of customers. You will have to go to Asia Books or other stores to find foreign language books.
Book Stores1233 m
Freight Forwarders1248 m
Restaurants;Japanese Cuisine;Japanese Restaurants1272 m
- North Hill and Sireeampan City Lounge
City Lounge of the North Hill City Resort in Hang Dong
Stamped Concrete1292 m
Traditional Thai Massage;Oil Massage;Foot Massage;Face Massage1329 m
Dental Clinics;Dentists1347 m
Nearby Attractions and Points of Interest
- Chiang Mai Night Bazaar (834.8m away)
- Montfort College (856.6m away)
- Wat Buppharam, Chiang Mai (1161.6m away)
- Warorot Market (1279.9m away)
- Chiang Mai railway station (1395.4m away)
- Wat Ket Karam (1467.3m away)
- Chiang Mai (1881.5m away)
- Prince Royal's College (2073.4m away)
- Wat Chedi Luang (2083.5m away)
- Dara Academy (2255.8m away)