2230 Hostel in Chiang Mai
Home Decor;Gifts9 m
Specializing in hats, muak meaning hat in Thai
Galleries;Clothes;Silk Flowers26 m
- Hom Pak Hom Kor
Hard to make out what this establishment sells, so only three reviews in four years. But the thick chocolate (cocoa) may be worth the trip.
Patisseries;Coffee Shops;Cafes34 m
Antiques;Buddha Statues;Religious Artifacts34 m
Japanese Language Schools;Thai for Foreigners40 m
- Casa 2511
A family home converted to a boutique hotel with just 8 rooms. Reasonable rates and good location.
Hotels;Boutique Hotels44 m
Categories;Arts and Crafts54 m
- DIAA Clinic
Another place where vain and shallow women can waste their hard-earned funds so the owner can buy a 20 million Baht car.
Beauty Clinics57 m
Restaurants;Thai Cuisines;Wineries;Wine Bars59 m
Traditional Thai Massage;Oil Massage;Foot Massage;Face Massage60 m
Arts and Crafts62 m
Coffee Shops;Cafes64 m
- Art Thai Gallery Hotel
New hotel (as of 2015) with strong reviews at a good location.
- 1 Nimman Gallery Hotel
Good budget choice at a very convenient location if you like the artsy (and pretentious) Nimmanhaemin area. Read the Tripadvisor review of TCC4. A VERY Thai experience, but it was a while ago.
Nearby Attractions and Points of Interest
- Wat Chet Yot (1120.8m away)
- Wat Suan Dok (1257.5m away)
- Chang Phueak, Chiang Mai (1404.9m away)
- Wat Lok Moli (1552.2m away)
- Chiang Mai National Museum (1581.7m away)
- Chiang Mai University (1795.9m away)
- Wat Phra Singh (1810.8m away)
- Mueang Chiang Mai District (1985.2m away)
- Chiang Mai Rajabhat University (2114.2m away)
- Wat Chiang Yuen (2145.4m away)