Chan Nueng in Chiang Mai
Specializing in hats, muak meaning hat in Thai
Antiques;Buddha Statues;Religious Artifacts17 m
Japanese Language Schools;Thai for Foreigners18 m
Galleries;Clothes;Silk Flowers21 m
Home Decor;Gifts31 m
Categories;Arts and Crafts31 m
Arts and Crafts39 m
- 1 Nimman Gallery Hotel
Good budget choice at a very convenient location if you like the artsy (and pretentious) Nimmanhaemin area. Read the Tripadvisor review of TCC4. A VERY Thai experience, but it was a while ago.
- Hom Pak Hom Kor
Hard to make out what this establishment sells, so only three reviews in four years. But the thick chocolate (cocoa) may be worth the trip.
Patisseries;Coffee Shops;Cafes52 m
- Casa 2511
A family home converted to a boutique hotel with just 8 rooms. Reasonable rates and good location.
Hotels;Boutique Hotels63 m
Traditional Thai Dress;Silk Dresses;Clothes;Hats64 m
Restaurants;Thai Cuisine73 m
- Nimman Birdsnest
If you fancy to swallow swallow saliva for dinner.
Bird's Nest77 m
Nearby Attractions and Points of Interest
- Wat Chet Yot (1105.6m away)
- Wat Suan Dok (1278.5m away)
- Chang Phueak, Chiang Mai (1414.6m away)
- Chiang Mai National Museum (1573.1m away)
- Wat Lok Moli (1573.5m away)
- Chiang Mai University (1775.7m away)
- Wat Phra Singh (1837.5m away)
- Mueang Chiang Mai District (2010.5m away)
- Chiang Mai Rajabhat University (2120.7m away)
- Wat Chiang Yuen (2165.3m away)