Klang Wiang Kosana in Chiang Mai
Floral Displays;Interior Decoration;Artificial Flowers;Artificial Plants7 m
Tailors;Custom Clothing7 m
- Tan Bag Shop
Interesting indigenous bags.
Picture Frames;Picture Framing;Custom Picture Frames12 m
Fashion;Arts and Crafts19 m
Clothes;Bags;Apparel;Ethnic Designs23 m
Khon Masks25 m
This business makes custom signs with plastic relief letters. What do you call that?
Always on sale for 150 THB, these pants are very light and comfortable, also super-unsexy so keeps men away if that's your thing.
Thai Elephant Pants29 m
Rubber Stamps;Shields;Labels;Sports Medals & Cups34 m
Puppets;Dolls;Figurines;Arts & Crafts36 m
Musical Instruments;Musical Instrument Repair40 m
- La Mango
Newly opened in late 2014, a great place for people watching (in the high season. Sticky rice with mango is served here with black rice, a better combo than the all-sweet white rice version.
Cafes;Fruit Shakes;Smoothies49 m
Toys;Handmade Toys;Dolls;Apparel52 m
Traditional Thai Massage;Oil Massage;Foot Massage;Face Massage65 m
- Papang Art and Handicraft
Stylish shop with a nice teak panelling storefront.
Paintings;Clothes;Bags;Arts and Crafts87 m
Art;Paintings;Oil Paintings90 m
Nearby Attractions and Points of Interest
- Wat Chedi Luang (305.8m away)
- Mueang Chiang Mai District (374.4m away)
- Wat Chiang Man (516.3m away)
- Wat Phra Singh (701.9m away)
- Wat Chiang Yuen (785.9m away)
- Wat Lok Moli (945.6m away)
- Wat Buppharam, Chiang Mai (1108.5m away)
- Buak Hard Public Park (1206.3m away)
- Chiang Mai (1312m away)
- Warorot Market (1351.5m away)