Samlaan Massage in Chiang Mai
- Traditional Thai Massage;Oil Massage;Foot Massage;Face Massage
- Panoramic View
- Show Panoramic View
Cafes;Juices;Mango Sweets;Smoothies8 m
Latex Products9 m
Guitar Repair;Band Practice Rooms;Rehearsal Rooms24 m
Tattoo Studios26 m
Musical Instruments;Guitars27 m
Postcards;Hats;Arts and Crafts;Carved Elephant Statues31 m
- Phra Sing Post Office
Very friendly and efficient service at a great location. It may be possible to get a P.O. Box here.
Post Offices36 m
Dental Clinics40 m
Juices;Juice Bars;Mango Sticky Rice41 m
- Phra Singh Post Office
This is the most important post office in Chiang Mai old town. People used to have P.O. boxes here and some still do. The service is very efficient and friendly. The office is open from 8:30-16:30 on weekdays and from 9:00-12:00 on Saturdays. It's closed on Sunday.
Post Offices47 m
- Oasis Spa
Long established very popular spa.
Spas;Traditional Thai Massage;Oil Massage;Foot Massage;Face Massage63 m
Dental Clinics66 m
- Cafe de Siam
Many bad reviews, read them first!?
Restaurants;Thai Cuisine71 m
Cafes;Bakeries;Ice Cream;Restaurants;Vegetarian Cuisine74 m
- Chiang Mai Mountain Biking & KayaksUPDATE 2017
Leading mountain biking company in Chiang Mai. Kayaks were recently added.
Mountain Biking;Kayaks75 m
Aerial Video;Aerial Photography88 m
- Namton Boutique Hotel and Restaurants
Just recently this was a nursing school. Chiang Mai is changing fast.
- Mormon Temple Church of Jesus Christ of Later-day Saints
Large, pleasant, peaceful grounds. More quiet and peaceful than most Buddhist temples in Chiang Mai.
Places of Worship94 m
Restaurants;Thai Cuisine;Fried Rice;Thai Food to Order;All Day Breakfast110 m
Nearby Attractions and Points of Interest
- Wat Phra Singh (237.9m away)
- Wat Chedi Luang (439.7m away)
- Mueang Chiang Mai District (449.5m away)
- Buak Hard Public Park (609m away)
- Wat Lok Moli (1047.7m away)
- Wat Chiang Man (1056.1m away)
- Wat Chiang Yuen (1245.1m away)
- Wat Suan Dok (1535.9m away)
- Wat Buppharam, Chiang Mai (1696.3m away)
- Chang Phueak, Chiang Mai (1827.7m away)