Shiok about Food in Chiang Mai
- Restaurants;Singapore Cuisine
Can be quiet but the food is good and no MSG is used.
- Panoramic View
- Show Panoramic View
Mu Kata;Moo Gata;Restaurant;Korean Style BBQ30 m
Service Center32 m
- 168 Chiangmai Guesthouse
Well-reviewed hostel and guesthouse in this up-and-coming hostel cluster.
- Hygge Hostel
New (as of early 2017) and well reviewed.
Traditional Thai Massage;Oil Massage;Foot Massage;Face Massage46 m
Restaurant;Japanese Cuisine51 m
- Cajun Food;Bar B-Q;Soul Kitchen;Gumbo;Ribs;Southern Food;Mexican Food;Soul Food
Cajun Food;Soul Food;Bar B-Q;Soul Kitchen;Gumbo;Ribs;Southern Food;Mexican Food;Soul Food61 m
- Luk Chine Moo
Nondescript hole-in-the-wall that has good food and friendly service.
Restaurants;Thai Cuisine;Guay Tiaw66 m
Wedding Dresses;Bridesmain Dresses;Evenign Gowns;Cocktail Dresses;Prom Night Dresses66 m
- Chantha Massage
Newly opened and looks very neat and clean. Check it out and give them some love on Tripadvisor.
Traditional Thai Massage;Oil Massage;Foot Massage;Face Massage70 m
Nearby Attractions and Points of Interest
- Wat Lok Moli (164.8m away)
- Wat Chiang Yuen (445.2m away)
- Wat Chiang Man (562.3m away)
- Mueang Chiang Mai District (644.6m away)
- Wat Ku Tao (848.1m away)
- Chang Phueak, Chiang Mai (862m away)
- Wat Phra Singh (872.4m away)
- Wat Chedi Luang (1040.7m away)
- Chiang Mai Rajabhat University (1267m away)
- Chiang Mai (1519.9m away)