Chiangmai Gate Capsule Hostel in Chiang Mai
- Capsule Hostels;Capsule Hotels
- 78/4 Wualai Road
Japanese Invasion Redux: A Ryokan and a capsule hotel in the same road. Still, the whole hostel concept seems slightly out of place in Chiang Mai, where a real private room with private bathroom is still only a few hundred Baht.
- Panoramic View
- Show Panoramic View
- Chansa Natural Gemstone Jewellery
Due to low labor costs jewellery can be a good buy in Thailand and especially Chiang Mai.
Natural Gemstone Jewellery;Jewellery8 m
Wedding Dresses18 m
Traditional Thai Massage;Oil Massage;Foot Massage;Face Massage;Toksen Massage51 m
- iWualai Hotel
Quiet and removed from the road in the up-and-coming Wualai area.
Wedding Dresses;Traditional Thai Wedding Dresses;Wedding Cards63 m
- Wua Lai Boutique Hotel
Wualai is still not a perfect location but it's up and coming and gentrifying quickly (now even featuring a Ryokan). This is a new boutique hotel option in the area.
Hotels;Boutique Hotels65 m
Hardware Stores;Electrical Fittings;Lamps;Led Light Bulbs;Dimmable Led Bulbs83 m
Silver;Arts and Crafts;Silverware125 m
Dentists;Dental Clinics143 m
Nearby Attractions and Points of Interest
- Buak Hard Public Park (723.7m away)
- Wat Chedi Luang (800.3m away)
- Wat Phra Singh (1105.1m away)
- Mueang Chiang Mai District (1175.6m away)
- CentralPlaza Chiang Mai Airport (1575.3m away)
- Wat Chiang Man (1601m away)
- Wat Buppharam, Chiang Mai (1604.7m away)
- Chiang Mai Night Bazaar (1717.7m away)
- Montfort College (1763m away)
- Wat Lok Moli (1859.8m away)