Chansa Natural Gemstone Jewellery in Chiang Mai
- Natural Gemstone Jewellery;Jewellery
Due to low labor costs jewellery can be a good buy in Thailand and especially Chiang Mai.
- Chiangmai Gate Capsule Hostel
Japanese Invasion Redux: A Ryokan and a capsule hotel in the same road. Still, the whole hostel concept seems slightly out of place in Chiang Mai, where a real private room with private bathroom is still only a few hundred Baht.
Capsule Hostels;Capsule Hotels8 m
Wedding Dresses23 m
Traditional Thai Massage;Oil Massage;Foot Massage;Face Massage;Toksen Massage45 m
- iWualai Hotel
Quiet and removed from the road in the up-and-coming Wualai area.
Wedding Dresses;Traditional Thai Wedding Dresses;Wedding Cards57 m
- Wua Lai Boutique Hotel
Wualai is still not a perfect location but it's up and coming and gentrifying quickly (now even featuring a Ryokan). This is a new boutique hotel option in the area.
Hotels;Boutique Hotels71 m
Hardware Stores;Electrical Fittings;Lamps;Led Light Bulbs;Dimmable Led Bulbs76 m
Silver;Arts and Crafts;Silverware133 m
Nearby Attractions and Points of Interest
- Buak Hat Park (722.8m away)
- Wat Chedi Luang (792.2m away)
- Wat Phra Singh (1098.7m away)
- Mueang Chiang Mai District (1167.9m away)
- CentralPlaza Chiang Mai Airport (1582.6m away)
- Wat Chiang Man (1592.7m away)
- Wat Buppharam, Chiang Mai (1598.6m away)
- Chiang Mai Night Bazaar (1712.7m away)
- Montfort College (1764.9m away)
- Wat Lok Moli (1852.3m away)