Papa's Cup in Chiang Mai
- Asian Oasis Chiang Mai Office
Runs some unique tour offerings and lodges, such as the Lisu Lodge
Travel Agencies10 m
Point of Sale Systems (POS)14 m
Ear, Throat, Nose Doctors;Allergy Clinics19 m
- Baan Famuy Theatrical Performance
Not sure about the English ability. Traditional instruments are also taught.
Traditional Thai Dance Schools;Northern Thai Dance Schools20 m
Restaurants;Papaya Salad (Som Tam);Som Tam;Noodles34 m
- Pinkaew ปิ่นแก้ว UPDATE 2017
Large massage place with sauna. Now renovated well managed and good value for money.
Traditional Thai Massage;Oil Massage;Foot Massage;Face Massage58 m
- Tops Market Chotana
Large, well stocked supermarket that has many international foods and products including bread and cheese.
- Chiang Mai Cabaret Theatre
It's not about the ladyboys, they're all beautiful and put an enourmous effort into their appearance. It's about the choreographers, writers and directors of the show. This is hit and miss in Thailand, with more of the latter with the prior incarnations Simon Cabaret and Playhouse. The new Chiang Mai Cabaret Theatre may doing things right and for the entrance fee (200 Baht including a drink), it's an absolute bargain.
Cabaret Shows;Transvestite Shows;Ladyboy Shows131 m
- Pao Yawi Seafood เป่ายวี่ช๊ฟูด
Ambitions venture serving seafood. Probably no English menu. When it comes to seafood in Chiang Mai, high value sea fish and mussels most often fresh, while squid is sometimes preserved with chemicals. This will get better in the future with more and more seafood shipped to Chiang Mai.
Hangout for students of nearby Ratchaphat University. Free entry. Can be interesting as an approachable typical Thai discotheque: Dark, loud music and friendly patrons.
Restaurants;Discotheques;Live Music150 m
Car Wash;UV-Protection Film183 m
Photo Lab;Passport Photos184 m
Thai Boxing Stadiums197 m
Traditional Thai Massage;Oil Massage;Foot Massage;Face Massage204 m
Merit Making217 m
Suki Yaki Buffet;Korean Style BBQ217 m
Nearby Attractions and Points of Interest
- Chang Phueak, Chiang Mai (394.5m away)
- Wat Ku Tao (436.4m away)
- Chiang Mai Rajabhat University (610.9m away)
- Wat Lok Moli (681.6m away)
- Wat Chiang Yuen (751.4m away)
- Wat Chiang Man (1026.6m away)
- Mueang Chiang Mai District (1313m away)
- Chiang Mai National Museum (1319.4m away)
- Lanna Folklife Museum (1379.3m away)
- Wat Phra Singh (1525.2m away)